- Available as a fixed-rate loan or variable-rate line of credit
- Use to consolidate bills, make home improvements, pay for college expenses, and more!
- Competitive interest rates
- Lines of credit up to $100,000
- Interest-only payment option
- NO annual fee or closing costs with our Power Equity Line of Credit
- Line of credit accessible through online banking
The fixed-rate home equity loan is ideal if you need to borrow for a one-time purchase. You get one lump sum, which you pay back with regular monthly payments over a set period of time.
- Maximum term of 15 years
- Finance up to 90% of your home’s appraised value
A home equity line of credit works much like a credit card. You are given a maximum loan amount, and that amount is available when you need it. You can make purchases and pay them off as you choose. You can draw on your line by either transferring funds to your checking account online or by phone, or you can write a check.
Other benefits to our Home Equity Line of Credit
- Rates some of the best in the market
- Lines up to $100,000
- Up to 80% LTV
- NO annual fee or closing costs
- Interest-only payment option available
- 10-year draw period
*No closing costs unless closed within first 36 months.